A division of the Office of Risk Management, the Department of Safety & Environmental Management assists the university community with the development, implementation, and monitoring of safety and environmental management programs as well as facilitating overall compliance with applicable environmental, health, and safety federal, state, and local regulations.
- Lesson Learned Program NEW
- Contractor Safety & Environmental Guidebook NEW
- Chemical Pickup Request Form
- Service Request Form
- Fire Extinguisher Training (upon request)
- MSDS information
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- OSHA's Form 300A - Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
In Case of a Chemical Spill Emergency
Contact Department of Public Safety (DPS) immediately at ext. 7- 4343.