Maybe because of Arctic Oscillation, El Niño or other reasons, this winter has been quite warm so far. However, we would still want to remind everyone about "winter safety", no mater whether you will be travelling or stay at home during the holidays. There are several website with great information regarding the Winter Safety:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
Be safe and enjoy the holidays.